Employment Type EMPLOYEE
Job ID 27653
Post Date 03/23/2016
Clinical Psychologist for Pediatric Integrated Primary Care Setting
Find innovation, integrated healthcare and a respected, valued role in patient care with Geisinger Health System. We are currently seeking a pediatric Clinical Psychologist to work in several established integrated primary care settings in Pennsylvania, including: Lewistown, Lock Haven, Forty Fort and Mt. Pleasant.
About the Position:
• Join a team of enthusiastic psychologists working collaboratively with psychiatrists, pediatricians, advanced practitioners, and licensed social workers ,in a high- quality, innovative academic health care system
• Provide a broad range of behavioral health services to children and adolescents
• Develop an approach to care that is collaborative and integrated into the primary care practice
• Participate in research/program evaluation of the Geisinger integrated care initiative
• Supervise a postdoctoral fellow also assigned to that integrated primary care site
• Participate in teaching activities associated with our APA accredited psychology internship
• Clinical faculty appointment is available at Temple Medical School
If interested, send CV and 3 letters of recommendation to: Paul Kettlewell, Ph.D., ABPP, c/o Lori Surak, Department of Professional Staffing , at email@example.com or call 570-214-8123.
Geisinger Health System is an integrated health services organization widely recognized for its innovative use of the electronic health record and the development of innovative care delivery models such as ProvenHealth Navigator® and ProvenCare®. As one of the nation's largest health service organizations, Geisinger serves more than 3 million residents throughout 45 counties in central, south-central and northeast Pennsylvania, and also in southern New Jersey with the addition of AtlantiCare, a National Malcolm Baldridge Award recipient. The physician-led system is comprised of approximately 30,000 employees, including nearly 1,600 employed physicians, 12 hospital campuses, two research centers and a 510,000-member health plan, all of which leverage an estimated $8.9 billion positive impact on the Pennsylvania economy. Geisinger has repeatedly garnered national accolades for integration, quality and service. In addition to fulfilling its patient care mission, Geisinger has a long-standing commitment to medical education, research and community service. For more information, visit www.geisinger.org, or follow the latest Geisinger news and more on Twitter and Facebook.
**Does not qualify for J-1 waiver. We are an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and Minorities are Encouraged to Apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability or their protected veteran status.