The Diagnostic Center at Currey Ingram Academy is seeking a psychologist to work on a contract basis completing comprehensive psychoeducational evaluations with clients ages three to adult. Preferably, candidates will be licensed, doctoral-level psychologists with health service provider designation. However, we would also consider licensed psychological examiners and licensed school psychologists. If you are interested in applying for this position, please fill out the online application linked to www.curreyingram.org - "Work at Currey Ingram Academy." Thank you.
About Currey Ingram Academy
The mission of Currey Ingram Academy is to provide an exemplary K-12 day school program that empowers students with learning differences to achieve their fullest potential.
The school delivers on this mission by providing:
• Small classes
• Evidence-based instruction
• Individualized learning plans for every student
• Strong arts, athletics and extracurricular activities
• Speech-language and academic occupational therapies
• Character education and social coaching
• Personalized college preparation and counseling
• Parent, community and professional education opportunities